Reading Time: 0 minutes, 0 secs
The following is a guest post from writing and communications expert Joshua D. Brett. The opinions in this post may or may not reflect the views and opinions of the Lauren Proctor 32 community as a whole.
I’m not a big fan of Google+, the web search engine giant’s new Social Media tool. It tries to be an all-encompassing Social Media utility like Facebook while not offering anything unique that I find useful. And the numbers show that I’m not the only one who is reluctant to warm up to Google+: while a BrightEdge Survey in December found that while 61% of the top 100 brands in the United States had Google+ pages, none of those pages have more than the 65,000 fans of Google’s page. Contrast that with Facebook, where dozens of top brands have more than 1 million fans. Ford has 5 million fans on Facebook compared to only about 27,000 on Google +.
But businesses may have no choice to devote marketing resources to this still fledgling platform. And there are two key reasons why:
- How to Remove Ads in Your Gmail Inbox 4788 views
- All About Interaction: How to Maximize Your Digital Marketing 3230 views
- What A Hashtag Can Do For My Brand 3021 views
- App.net Could Succeed as an Incubator for Makers 2299 views
- How To Use Twitter For Marketing 3097 views