Reading Time: 2 minutes, 19 secs
As details from Facebook's S1 filing filter into public view, there's a distinct parallel between Facebook and some of the more mature businesses in social media marketing. Facebook, like a few social media marketers, have already figured out the acquisition game. They have a strong user base that's still growing (Facebook is predicted to hit 1 billion users by August) and engagement on their platforms is slightly up.
Many envious marketers would call these accelerated trends successful, but as it turns out this is just half of the equation. The first step may be turning consumers into an active and passionate audience, but the next, and potentially more important part of the equation is all about revenue.
- Making a Strong First Impression: Capture the Attention of an Online Audience 5073 views
- All About Interaction: How to Maximize Your Digital Marketing 3287 views
- What A Hashtag Can Do For My Brand 3078 views
- QR Code: Statistics Trends and Fading Interest 26581 views
- App.net Could Succeed as an Incubator for Makers 2356 views