Facebook: The Social Network That Just Keeps Growing
In 2011 Facebook overtook Google as the most popular site on the Internet. By August of 2012 the social network is predicted to have one billion members and control 95 percent of all time spent on social networks.
Facebook is already one of the Top 8 sources of referral traffic on many websites, but for brands that leverage the social network effectively the platform represents significant opportunities to increase exposure, create brand loyalty, and even sell actual products.
In this intensive 12 week Facebook Marketing course we will deliver a strategic and tactical overview of Facebook marketing from the perspective of the brand manager and the consumer.
What makes people Like you? How do you get more fans? What’s EdgeRank, and how can you maintain an engaged community? How do you take what happens on Facebook and turn those trends into insights you can act on? You’ll learn this, and more in the Facebook Marketing Course.
Get (and Keep) Facebook Fans
Modeled after a 12 week college class, The Facebook Marketing Course from Internet Marketing School is the most robust Facebook Marketing course of its kind. This isn’t just about beginner basics that leave you with a mediocre Facebook presence. We combine research and case studies to help you on your way to Facebook Marketing success.
I’m going to explain how brand managers at Fortune 500 companies approach their Facebook marketing and why their strategies work. You’ll learn how to hone your strengths to create a program that makes sense for your business. Finally, I will teach you how to turn your Facebook presence into a lead generation machine.
Since you are the first students to take this course outside of beta, I will offer a class-exclusive live-recorded Q & A session every week. This is your opportunity to ask questions about the lessons, follow up on what you’ve learned through conversation, and hone in on the strategies you will apply on your Facebook fan page.
Lesson 1: Facebook, In Depth: Case Studies & Trends Every Marketer Should Know
Lesson 2: The Difference Between Groups and Pages & How To Set Up A Business Page
Lesson 3: Facebook Posts, Updates, & Other Content
Lesson 4: Simple Strategies for Integrating Your Social Media with Your Brand Website
Lesson 5: How to Get Started Building a Community on Facebook
Lesson 6: Custom Facebook Tabs: Like Gating, Custom Apps and More
Lesson 7: Tips and Tactics: Get More Facebook Fans
Lesson 8: Earning Loyal Fans: The Principles of Engagement
Lesson 9: EdgeRank, OpenGraph, and Other Facebook Marketing Optimization Secrets
Lesson 10: Facebook Advertising for a Purpose
Lesson 11: Facebook ROI: Measure Your Facebook Initiatives
Lesson 12: Effective Lead Generation: Turn Your Facebook Fans into Customers
The Internet Marketing School Experience
- A twelve-lesson on demand course available to take whenever it’s convenient for you.
- Each lesson divided into small, snack-able pieces so you can pick up or leave off wherever you want.
- More than 10 hours of digestible, mixed media video lessons, including screencasts and polished video editing.
- Mobile optimized course experience (including videos) so you can learn on the run on an iPhone, iPad, or other smartphone device.
- Free access to the Member’s Only Digital Insights Forum for the three- month duration of your course. This gives you a portal to ask questions and interact with a community of other students and marketers.
- Modeled after a college curriculum so you walk away with not only the how’s, but also the the why’s of Facebook Marketing.That said, you never have to study if you don’t want to. I’ve classified every lesson piece by actions, insights and further reading so you can go in depth or walk away with the high level insights necessary for success.
Ready To Get More Facebook Fans?
Limited Time Bonus
Register before February 2nd to get 2 hours of free consulting on me. (Free consulting bonus does not include travel. If you are in New York City I will meet you in person, otherwise the offer is good for phone, Skype, or other screensharing service.)
Plus: I will give you 50% off on a custom Facebook tab or basic functioning app. Options include:
- Basic Like-Gated Functionality
- Let People Sign Up For Your Email Marketing List Directly From Facebook
- Facebook Contest Functionality
- Facebook Commerce Marketplace
- Have other recommendations? Ask away and I’ll see what I can do for you.